- How do I place an order on your website?
Ordering from the site is really simple! You can follow the step-by-step tutorial HERE.
- <Insert product here> is available in your website, but is it also available at your retail store?
We use a real-time inventory management system here on the website. That means that if it’s available on the website, it’s also available in the retail store.
- How long does shipping take?
It depends on where you’re from, but LBC shipments usually take no more than 3 days. You can also check where your order is at any time because we text you the tracking number once we ship your package.
- I’m from a school / university / company and we would like to place a purchase order (PO). How do I do that?
You can send us your PO at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to help you out!
- What does “electronic solutions” even mean?
Put simply, electronic solutions are specific answers to electronic problems. This means that we cater our solutions to fit our customers’ needs and preferences. Since every problem is unique, having custom solutions are likely to provide better results and be more efficient in the long run. We do everything from initial project consultation, to circuit design and fabrication, all the way to installation and maintenance.
- I’m from a company / organization and I need some help *wink* with a project / system. I’d like to contact you guys and discuss a possible collaboration.
You can email us the project details at email@example.com. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
- How LEGIT are you guys? What projects have you done before?
You can check out our legit-ness on our swag page/portfolio page.
If your question is not here, you can always shoot us a text or email or message us on social media.