Use it on a robot for wall detection and wall follower, or as some of the projects listed below as a trigger system. It’s round shape with the screw holders make it a good choice for a home-made assembled robot, with a hole of it’s diameter and the holders you can place it aiming at different positions on a robot. Or even place it near your PC to turn on and off your monitor.
To ease the difficult of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug & play. The IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino.
- Output Form: PNP normally open
- Signal Type: Digital signal
- Operating Voltage: 3~5V
- Interface: XH2.54-3Pin
- Detection range: 0~200 cm
- Switch Level: 0, No obstacles in the area; 1, There are obstacles in the area.
- Operating Temperature: -15~60 ℃
- Temperature Effect: Within -15 ℃ to + 60 ℃, the detection distance is below 10% at + 25 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -25~75 ℃
- Humidity: 35% ~ 95% RH
- Size: 75 * Φ18 mm